Richard E. Tepper, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Associates in Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery, 2002 to Present
- Center for Body Contouring, 2000 – 2001
- Institute of Reconstructive Plastic Surgery, New York University, Hand Surgery Fellowship, 2001 – 2002
- Great Ormond Hospital, London, UK Congenital Hand Surgery Fellowship, March 2002 – April 2002
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago, IL, Clinical instructor of Plastic Surgery 1999-2000
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago, IL Plastic Surgery Residency, 1997-2000
- Shriner’s Hospital / Children’s Memorial Hospital, Chicago, IL Pediatric Plastic Surgery, 1998-2000
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago, IL General Surgery Residency, 1994 – 1997
- New York University, New York, NY Doctor of Medicine, 1990-1994
- Tulane University, New Orleans, LA Bachelor of Science, Summa Cum Laude, 1986-1990
- New Jersey – 25MA07399600
- American Board of Plastic Surgery – 2001, 2011 (re-certification)
HOSPITAL AND SURGERY CENTER AFFILIATIONS
- Short Hills Surgery Center – Short Hills, NJ
- Westfield Plastic Surgery Center – Springfield, NJ
- Overlook Medical Center – Summit, NJ
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway – Rahway, NJ
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center – Livingston, NJ
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- American College of Surgeons (FACS)
- American Association for Hand Surgery (AAHS)
- New Jersey Society of Plastic Surgeons (NJSPS)
- Medical Society of New Jersey (MSNJ)
- Union County Medical Society (UCMS)
- Castle Connolly – America’s Cosmetic Doctors & Dentists
- New Jersey Patient Choice Award 2011
- Guide to America’s Top Plastic Surgeons 2008, 2009
- New Jersey Life – Health & Beuaty – “Best Doctors for Women”
- Alpha Omega Alpha – New York University
- Phi Beta Kappa -– Tulane University
- Fred R. Cagle Memorial Prize – Tulane University
- What’s new in Aesthetic Body Contouring, Weight Loss and Bariatric Center
- Body Contouring following massive weight loss, Overlook Medical Center –
- Reconstructive Plastic Surgery for Hand Injuries. Department of Emergency Medicine, RWJ University Hospital at Rahway. 2007
- Plastic Surgery and Rehabilitation of Work-related injuries, Union County Hand Therapy Association. 2005
- Current Trends in Plastic Surgery. Overlook Hospital Medical Staff. May 2003
- Pigmented Lesions in the Pediatric Population. Department of Pediatrics, Vassar Bros. Hospital. September 2000
- Complex Abdominal Wounds. Department of Surgery, Vassar Bros. Hospital. December 2001
- Aesthetic and Reconstructive Breast Surgery, Dutchess County Medical Seminar. March 2001
- Tepper, R, MD. Helping Hands, The Rose (RWJU Press) Spring 2007
- Tepper, R, MD. Beware of the Dogs-Preventing and Treating Dog Bites. Healthwise Column-Courier News, Spring 2005
- Sharma S, Lin S, Panozza A, Tepper R, Friedman D. Thumb Replantation: A Retrospective Review of 103 cases. Ann Plast Surg. 2005 Oct:55(4):352.6.
- Tegay DH, Tepper R, Willner, JP. 6-Mercaptopurine Teratogenicity. Postgrad Med J 2002, Sept;78(923):572.
- Reid, RR, MD, Tepper, R, MD, Gallegos, M, MD, and Dumanian, GA, MD. Anterior Cervical Spine Fusion Complicated by Chronic Cervical Esophageal Fistulae: The Value of Flap Coverage. Submitted for publication, Archives of Otolaryngology.
- Tepper, R, MD, and Fine, N, MD. Maxillary Reconstruction in the Pediatric Population using the Iliac Crest Free Flap. Presented, American Society of Reconstructive Microsurgery. January 2000.
- Gene F. Coppa, M.D., F.A.C.G., Richard Tepper, B.S., Sandra Vitti, M.D., J.J. Hoballah, M.D., Alan Dumont, M.D. Anatomic Distribution of Colorectal Cancer in an Urban Population. Presented at the 58th Annual Meeting of the American College of Gastroenterology, October 1993.
- Steven Hofstetter, M.D., H. Leon Pachter, M.D., Frank C. Spencer, M.D. Kenneth Goldman, M.D., Elliot Newman, M.D. Richard Tepper, B.S. Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy: Suppression of he Learning Curve. New York University School of Medicine, New York City, NY. Presented at the Laparoscopic Society Meeting, December 1993.
- Tepper, R., Tompkins, R., and Muneoka, K. In Situ Hybridization: A Mammalian Cell Marker. Presented-College of Arts and Sciences (honors thesis), Tulane University, May 1990.